Objective – Keep possession by using “width” (outside players) and body whilst leading
- Create a circle (can be square) can use central football circle if available
- Blue team and red team are competing to get as many passes back to each other as poss
- Central player has to lead for a pass and then pass to one of their player
- If play swops then other side is the attacker
- Every thirty seconds call out a new pair of players and let the practice continue.
- Every pass = point OR time in possession
Keep the game going fast by subbing recipients and outside player regularly
- Time of lead
- Body shape
- Use body as defense
- Match players up against different opponents by calling out two different numbers.
- Create a defensive or an attacking overload by calling more than one player per team