Being your best
Steph Curry of basketball fame is the Best Shooter of All Time.
7 of his insights about “being the best”
- “If you don’t fall, how are you going to know what getting up is like?”
Have no fear of failure, understand that is how we grow as a person, it helps your confidence.
- “Success is not an accident. Success is a choice.”
Control the controllable. Focus on the daily choices you make. Ensure these are choices that help you reach your goals.
- “To excel at the highest level – or any level, really – you need to believe in yourself.”
If you do not believe in yourself, who will believe in you?
- “I try to make it look easy, but the behind-the-scenes stuff is the challenge.”
The process is always the prize. Few see the work that is put in to make the great ones great.
- “Be humble, and be grateful for all the blessings in your life.”
Be confident yet humble.
- “Be the best version of yourself in anything that you do. You don’t have to live anybody else’s story.”
Focus on YOUR own journey of personal growth, do not get hung up on trying to be anyone else.
- “Success is born out of faith, an undying passion, and a relentless drive.”
The great ones have a drive that is unique and special. This passion is what separates good from great.