Good pile of balls placed with outside halves (2 and 3) who initiate each new movement.
Unopposed drill to start with.
- Player 3 plays the ball to Player 1
- Player 1 slaps the ball at pace to Player 2.
- Player 2 receives and immediately slides the ball at an angle down the outside right channel to 4.
- 4 receives on front stick and rolls strong outfield.
- 4 then hits to 6 who receives and shoots.
- Player 2 passes to Player 1
- Player 1 slaps ball at pace to 3.
- Player 3 receives and slides ball down outside left channel to 5.
- Player 5 leads in a “hooked-shaped” manner to receive the ball going forward.
- On receiving the ball, 5 dribbles to cones in the top left and plays 2 options:
- a reverse dribble or
- a double dummy.
- Player 5 then hits the ball to 6 who receives and shoots.
The next ball is already moving down the right side.