Short relay race- dribbling
- Set up into teams approximately 3-5 players per team
- Place 2 cones approximately 5m in front of each team about 1m apart. Have a third cone placed another 5m ahead.
- 1st player must start with the ball and dribble ball through the ‘gate’ and then around the end cone before dribbling back through the gate and passing the ball to the next player.
- Can be used for multiple sports- hockey, basketball, handball, etc.
- Option to run with ball instead of dribble- e.g. rugby