- Player A carries a ball to the 25
- Passes the ball while moving to player B who running in from sideline.
- Player B collects the ball and passes to player C
- Player C carries it into the area along a line of cones before choosing to go either side of the blue cones and shoot ASAP.
- Blue cones can be substituted for “no-tackle” defender – they come off the back line as soon as Player C gets the ball
- Passing and receiving on the move
- Speed of actions
- Speed of shot
- Decision making based on “their” situation and keeper reactions
- Shooting – big drag to create the angle
- ABCD players revolve on completion of event