Rubik’s cube cones
- Players/team aim to rearrange cones ‘a la’ a rubik’s cube so that lines of one colour are created.
- Only 2 cones that are adjacent to each other can be switched places
- Continue playing for set time or until each line is one colour
- Can differentiate by changing the size of the square
- Could run as a relay competition with each player taking their turn to move a cone or have a group stand around cones and work together to make decisions to move them
- Make it a competitive practice by having two groups of players working on separate rubik’s cubes