A half pitch played width ways – attackers attack down one half – defenders attempt to get the ball and pass to “their” attackers who then attack down the other half.
There is a central line that stops the games ” crossing”
- 2 teams of about 7-9 per side (can sub players or have extra teams as lots of running)
- Aim of the game is to score FAST
- Attacking players are focused in a square on the sideline in the defenders half
- Defending players start in their defensive D
- Attackers leave the “box” simultaneously with the ball and attempt to score – if the defenders get the ball they pass over to their attackers