- Red play in teams of 3 starting different side each time
- Red begins with the ball at the half-way line on an inside channel.
- Defenders Green begin in centre of 23.
- Red outlets ball and attacks D
Green must run back into D and then defend 3 on 3
- A point is scored by the attackers for scoring
If defenders gain possession they can dribble to either green circle to score the points
If attackers regain possession game continues
Once defenders have defended 3 times swap to be attackers
10 balls then out – KEEP SCORE