Partner flying cone dodge
- In pairs-face each other approximately 2-3m apart. One player holds 4-6 marker hats/cones in their hands.
- They look to throw each cone in turn at their partner (like a frisbee) to try and hit them.
- Partner looks to evade the cones with quick but the smallest movements possible. Must return to starting place before next cone is thrown.
- Swap roles.
- Look to keep score- 1 point for each hit
- Can be ran as a team competition- (one side against the other) or a ladder competition