2 teams try and score by running the ball into the scoring zone.
- You can only pass the ball back of square.
- The defensive players are not allowed to go beyond the line of the ball.
- For the rest of the time, players can run with the ball and tackle.
- – If this game is spoilt by too many tackles and lack of flow, then change rules to rugby league (6 tackles).
- It is important that players with the ball and space try and make as much movement forwards as possible to create the space for the back pass