- 2 Ds one on halfway and one in normal space
- 5 a side
- Exercise starts with a red player starting with the ball and feeding to the red team in the opposite circle.
- IF the blue team win the ball and escape the circle, they then can pass to the blue team – unopposed – in the opposite D.
- NO PLAYER IS ALLOWED above the orange line – both attacker and defender
- Play 5 minute sets and keep score
- Can be done without GKS and in a smaller space if needed
- 2 for a goal
- 1 for a rebound (even if it does not go in)
- 1 for a PCA
- Aim is to think about where you are filling areas in the D and thinking about shot selection
- How are we upgrading in the circle/looking for deflections & rebounds/getting something at goal.
- How are we defending our body space/protecting the goal/protecting for rebounds
- Are the attackers working in a cluster or line?
- Can you stay in the circle/not clog up channels
|Get something at goal
|Your player doesn’t score
|Timing of leading
|Find your player
|Be Low/ Be ready
- Side that did NOT knock the ball out passes to the other team
- Each side gets 5 balls so they do not waste it
- Timed games
- Load different types of shot choice or scoring locations