- Each player/team has a set of 5 differently coloured cones in front of them (e.g. red, blue, green,white, yellow)
- NOTE- all teams must have same ranges of colours as each other
- coach/teacher calls out 2 colours. 1st colour must be picked up first, 2nd colour called must be picked up last (with the other three cones picked up in between)
- Once they have done this they raise cones above head so that winner can be identified.
- Call 5 colour sequence of colours
- Partner up and challenge each other- how many times can it be done it a set time period with partner calling the colours