- The aim is to knock over as many cones as possible
- Create 2 lines between which the players practise running up to and passing
- Players from each team take turns running up to their dashed line and shooting at the cones.
- They then run on to get their ball and dribble it back to their setup area
- The next player in the meantime is shooting
- Make it a relay so there’s pressure on things
- Every cone they knock over is removed from the stack
- Once all cones are hit then that team stops
- Winner is the first team with all the cones out and all players back in area
Vary the distances to increase or decrease the challenge for different players.