Objective – Playing through, around or over
- 2 teams 6 v 4
- Red Team : To pass through the central line to their teammates.
- Blue Team: To work together to win the ball back and stop the line breaking pass.
- The red team in one half 3v2 starts with the ball
- Their objectives is to retain and recycle possession in this area.
- 2 blue defenders stay on the central line to block line breaking passes.
- The aim for the red team in possession is to move the ball with accuracy and speed to create central gaps
- Once the gap is created to play a line breaking pass through to the other side.
- Opposing side reds who aren’t in possession need to think about their positioning in relation to the ball and how they can move to create better passing angles
- Once the ball is successfully switched then the 2 central defenders move to press whilst the already pressing defenders move centrally to try and block the pass.
- Any infraction coach throws new ball in
- Limit no of touches – 2 touches
- Time limitation