- Large square with small square in centre.
- Attackers placed in corners of outer square
- 2 defenders in smaller centre square.
- Attackers score points by making a pass to a team-mate inside the centre box and out to a team-mate.
- 1-point for a pass back to the passer.
- 2-points for receiving from one team-mate and passing to a different player.
- Only one attacking player in the centre box at one time.
- Players pass around the square to create space and angles.
- To teach the ability to manage passes into and out of crowded areas
- Teach drawing defenders
- Learn how to scan and pass instantly
- Position your body for the pass before you get it
- Creating angles
- Swop defender and attacker for failure (loss of ball)
- Start again and do scoring
- Create teams each has 5 balls – how many points
- Time – 2 minutes – how many points?